Friday, February 02, 2007

Google Love, Length of Article and Online Article Submission Websites

By Lance Winslow

Every online article author wants their articles read and therefore they want to place them on the best online article submission site for traffic and search engine placement. Actually it appears that MSN.com Live Search is surpassing Google in the online search engine game. Nevertheless most folks really worry about Google and rankings.

I believe if you want a better hook up with Google you need an older website, thus chose one of the top online article submission site that is one of the Oldest Online Article Websites and therefore gets the most traffic. Also links coming in are also high and bump up its advantage. With the new MSN live search I believe that their artificial intelligence scouring system might prove your comments correct and getting love from Yahoo or MSN is not a bad thing.

The desire to go to a 400 word minimum for many authors is completely a preference call over-all I believe and whereas I guess I agree and have a similar preference myself when reading articles, I am not sure that an article much over 400 words is a smart idea, because it makes the reader scroll and the author loses traffic on the byline, because that is at the bottom of the article and you have to scroll to get at it.

The empirical data that I see is not jiving with the move to larger articles from a search engine strategy sequence flow tactic. But a lifting of potential higher end articles and a preference for it does, I agree. Larger articles have MORE information, usually, but not all, to arbitrarily say that larger articles are better is a misnomer completely.

If it makes people FEEL GOOD, fine, and as an average overall larger articles do have more info; yes they would be correct. In reality some of the best articles I have ever read were quick, too the point, got the information, thank you, NEXT! And really the preferences of the readers in the click happen over loaded world of information ON AVERAGE want exactly that; “Give it to me fast, tell me what I need to know and SEE YA!”

It is simply not wise to make a blanket statement that the new data shows something different than what I have suggested and if it does; I am from Missouri! I will not accept any other comments to the contrary based on my proof and data already collected and on-going. Longer articles are not better, because a longer article can be made into two articles and doubling the potential for viewing and it has nothing to do with search engine rankings either.

I certainly hope this article is of interest and that is has propelled thought. The goal is simple; to help you in your quest to be the best in 2007. I thank you for reading my many articles on diverse subjects, which interest you.

"Lance Winslow" - If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home